The International Symposium on Bioinformatics, Chemometrics and Metabolomics (ISBCM) 2016 will bring together researchers working on Bioinformatics, Chemoinformatics and Metabolomics. This year’s theme is “The emerging era of bioinformatics, chemometrics, and metabolomics in agriculture, food and health: current success, future potential and challenges”. The conference will be held in October 18, 2016 at the IPB International Conference Center (ICC), Bogor, Indonesia.
ISBCM will stay true to its name covering Bioinformatics, Chemometrics and Metabolomics and is actively seeking submissions in areas that have not been traditionally represented at the symposium. Papers containing original and unpublished work are solicited in all areas of Bioinformatics, Chemometrics and Metabolomics, specifically those related to Agriculture, Food and Health, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Genomics, Transcriptomics, and Proteomics
- Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis
- Evolutionary Bioinformatics
- Web Service in Bioinformatics
- Experinental Design, Pattern Recognition, and Calibration in Chemometrics
- Metabolomics in Nutrition and Food Research
- Metabolomics in Health and Disease
- Metabolomics in Plant and Model Organism
- Metabolites Analysis for Metabolic Profiling
The final program will be the result of a highly selective review process designed to include the best work of its kind in every category. The program will include invited talks as well as oral and poster presentations of refereed papers. Selected papers will be published on the Journal of Physics: Conference Series or the Jurnal Jamu Indonesia or the Jurnal Ilmu Komputer dan Agri-Informatika.